Thursday 12 January 2017

Happy New Year

Happy new year to all.

I am looking forward to continued engagement on fraud and internal audit matters. I will be writing at least an article every month and I hope to receive your feedback..as usual.
In Kenya we expect the war on corruption to be at a higher gear with the coming in of a new Chief Justice, the establishment of a new unit in he high court to deal with corruption matters and the coming into law of the Bribery Act of 2016.
2017 will also be an election year in Kenya. With elections the level of graft and misuse of public assets theft of public funds tends to increase as the incumbents try to hold on to power at every cost. I will be here to inform you on all this and many more.

I wish you all a prosperous 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment